JamieNaija Blog

Nigerian Breaking News | Nigerian Entertainment News | Naija Celebrity News

Friday, 25 August 2017

Fashion student dies on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels


A fashion student died on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels and choking on her own vomit in a Thai restaurant.







Narinthorn Alexander was found unconscious in the toilet of Thai Tho in Soho, central London, after telling friends she was not feeling well.

She later suffered a cardiac arrest and was in a coma for six days before her life machine support was turned off. However, coroner Mary Hassell ruled that the amount of Jack Daniels she had consumed played a significant role in her death.

Miss Alexander, who was born in Thailand, was studying at the University of West London. She turned 21 on March 9 and celebrated her birthday with her boyfriend and six other friends later that week.





No comments: